I didn't find the pied-billed grebe anywhere by the time I got to the
marsh.  I suspect all the waterfowl, save for geese, had retreated to
less visible sections by the time I got there, but I *did* get some
amazing looks at a belted kingfisher:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/_2008-04-10.php

Also, Tuesday, during my travels I got some nice shots of an eastern
bluebird in Waterbury, a common merganser at Berlin pond and in
neighboring New Hampshire, got ring-necked ducks, hooded mergansers,
and bohemian waxwings:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/_2008-04-08.php

--julie

	this is not true.