I took a lot of photos yesterday, including several warblers at Allen
Brothers Marsh.  Also spotted at the marsh, but not photographed,
were a brown creeper and a double-crested cormorant.  Other than
that, it was all usual birds there: house sparrows, Canada geese,
red-winged blackbirds, common grackles, etc.  Photo links and
descriptions below.  The ones without locations referenced were from
my backyard.

The biggest surprise of the day was to -again- see a ruby-crowned
kinglet hanging out in the yard.   This time I was able to get an
amazingly close photo of it. --julie

------------------------

Belted kingfisher, in one of its usual trees. [Sun, Apr 20, 2008,
Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3247

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3247

------------------

Tree swallow, first I've successfully photographed this year. [Sun,
Apr 20, 2008, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3248

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3248

------------------

First purple finch I've managed to photograph for the year. [Sun, Apr 20, 2008]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3249

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3249

------------------

First chipping sparrow I've seen this year. [Sun, Apr 20, 2008]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3250

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3250

------------------

Song sparrow, perched on wire. [Sun, Apr 20, 2008]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3251

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3251

------------------

First of year yellow-rumped warbler. [Sun, Apr 20, 2008, Allen
Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3254

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3254

------------------

It was a nice treat to spot this palm warbler while driving through
Allen Brothers Marsh. [Sun, Apr 20, 2008, Allen Brothers Marsh,
Westminster, VT]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3255

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3255

------------------

First palm warbler of the year for me at Allen Brothers Marsh. [Sun,
Apr 20, 2008, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3256

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3256

This has been a good week for Kinglets.  First I saw one ruby-crowned
at home, then I spotted several flocks (both ruby-crowned and golden)
at Parker River.  This evening, we found a ruby-crowned hanging out
near our feeders. [Sun, Apr 20, 2008]

High bandwidth URL: http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=3257

Low bandwidth URL:  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index-simple.php?pic=3257

	this is not true.