Hallo All,
	Hubby and I went back to the Causeway today (again from the South
Hero end) and noted the same AMERICAN ROBIN in the same tree (on the
east side of the path, not too far in).  Brought my camera and
binoculars and definitely saw ducks, but my binocs are only 8 x 27,
so I still don't know for sure which ducks.  Once I download the
photos (Nikon D70), I may be able to crop and see better.  I saw a
lot of black and white (black tails and heads with white
sides).  Heaps of gulls and a GREAT BLUE HERON.  Saw a second Great
Blue Heron on the way driving out.  Three OSPREY (two on one nest!),
and quite possibly a pair of RING-NECKED PHEASANTS?  These last were
on the edge of the marshy area, on Route 2 but heading back toward
Route 7, on the righthand side of the road.  The stance and size were
correct, brown up to the neck-ring, distinctive light-coloured
neck-ring, and head darker than body.  No ducks or other birds
spotted amongst the trees beneath the Osprey nesting area.  Cooler
today and windy, but still pretty nice for early April!
		:-)  Enjoy!     June in Jericho