Today while enjoying this wonderful weather and working out in my
yard, I happened to glance up and see a hawk sitting in one of the
trees bordering the yard.  Miraculously I had time to run in and get
the binos and was able to ID it as a Broad Winged before it flew off.
We also had the first Goldfinch at the feeders  since last summer,
Purple Finches, White Throated Sparrows, and a pair of phoebes are
already hard at work on a nest under the eave of the barn.  It was a
busy day on Crossett Hill in Duxbury.  Mary Spencer