Dear June,

Thanks for the invite to hear the bird.....I have been working all
weekend, driving twice to Montpelier today to fetch Lea Wood for our
program at the library, which I was the facilitator for (and baker).
Tomorrow I begin a week of classes in cataloging in South Hero (I
already warned the person I am carpooling with that we WILL be birding
on the causeway).  I hope the bird hangs around so I can hear
it....right now I am so fried and ready for bed (I also worked
Saturday, and my family gave me a birthday party last night....plus I
had a meeting I didn't get home from until almost midnight Friday
night).  My life isn't usually this wild, I must say.  Don't you ever
feel like you need two "yous" to get through all the commitments of a
day?  Love, Evergreen