It's funny, I've also had brief Bluebird drop-ins -- sometimes
just one or two, sometimes as many as half a dozen mixed M/F --
pretty much all winter every few weeks or so.  Are they known to
wander around during the winter, or have these all been birds
that decided at different times to head south, or then back
north?  I'm pretty sure the male EABL that's been hanging around
now for a week or two is likely the one that nested here last
summer, since he's been very proprietary about that nestbox, but
who knows.

Jane
Shoreham