Sorry that I'm late posting this but we have been having internet problems.
Took a ride up Rt 22a to Deed Creek to see if there was any ducks there, it is
about 50% open now but very few ducks to report. However with warm temps
the hawk  activity was amazing. Got some great photos that I have posted at
http://carolandpetes.blogspot.com/2008/04/hawks-on-rt-22a-vermont-part-
1.html
There was so many hawks flying that the numbers were crazy, it was just one
of those luck days. We watched Red-tailed hawks, Rough-legged hawks, 9
American Kestrels the most I have ever seen in a non-migrating day. Osprey
nesting, Northern Harriers and I cant say for sure but it looked like and Eagle
soring so high that I could not make a good ID.
Other birds of interest were and Eastern Bluebird going in and out of a large
paper wasp nest, anyone know why?    Nesting maybe.
Great Blue herons
Mallards
Common Mergansers
Canadas