I was up early today the birds started singing at 4:30 this morning and it was
a wonderful way to wake up. I posted to the blog and decided to go to
Herricks cove. Walked out of the house and saw a Beaver, sitting on a tree
that the beavers downed last fall. It heard me and disappeared under the
water in an instant, got some image when it came up for air and I will post
later. On the way to Herrick's cove I stopped at the Rockingham Country
stores ponds and was very gald I did. There was a call coming from the Cattail
swamp that I could not ID.

Rockingham Country store large pond northwest of store 6:15 to 6:45 :
Killdeer 5
Redwing BB 12
Grackle 4
Sandpiper 1 flying away no ID
Song Sparrow 3
Robins a plent
Downy woodpecker 1

Small pond southest of store 6:45 to 7:00
Wood Ducks 1 pr
Redwings 3
Barred Owl heard not seen

Herrick's Cove 7:20 to 9:00