A neighbor of mine in Fayston has observed a Common Raven over the past week
at and near her home, acting very calm around people and cars.  She noticed
this evening that it is banded and thought she recalled something about a
person in Vermont who kept two ravens as pets, but lost them during the past
year.  Anyone know anything about some lost pet ravens?

I know this is NOT a typical bird post…but I thought someone out there might
be able to help…and I promise to post about pet ravens, NEVERMORE!!

Jeannie

Fayston

Please Reply OFF LIST

Checked by AVG.