On 4/26 there were ~20 myrtle warblers, 5 palm warblers(Eastern), 2 blue-
gray gnatcatchers, and 2 N. rough-winged swallows along the railroad tracks
at the mouth of Broad Brook in Guilford. A stop on E. Orchard St. in Bratt.,
4/27, produced  4 r-c kinglets, 1 female E. towhee, 1 male y-b sapsucker, 1
field sparrow, several white throated sparrows, 6 myrtle warblers, and a
pileated wp. There were 3 more r-c kinglets, ~ 10 myrtle warblers, 2 E. palm
warblers, and 1 singing black-throated green warbler at the Meeting House Hill
Cemetery in Bratt. At home on Bonnyvale Rd we've had 1 male towhee around
for a few days, 3 purple finches, a male y-b sapsucker excavating a willow
tree, a few r-c kinglets, as many as 11 white throated sparrows under our
feeder, 2 myrtle warblers, and 1 black and white warbler.

Dave Johnston