Great to meet so many people at my first Partee and ski so many places
on Mansfield that were totally unknown to me. Really impressed how
inclusive everyone was,  without any need for strange initiation
rituals(see Hash House harriers) .  and the get together in the parking
lot was just like being back in Ireland(the highest praise I can give)
Thanks to Wes for getting it together, a totally fun day for me. Hope to
ski with many of you again.