Great to meet so many people at my first Partee and ski so many places on Mansfield that were totally unknown to me. Really impressed how inclusive everyone was,  without any need for strange initiation rituals(see Hash House harriers) .  and the get together in the parking lot was just like being back in Ireland(the highest praise I can give)  Thanks to Wes for getting it together, a totally fun day for me. Hope to ski with many of you again.