From: [log in to unmask] photos of the day are up:  http://tinyurl.com/6y4u2l

Thanks Ben for putting that collection together; I know it can take a lot of work to get photo/video on party days and assemble something as comprehensive as what you did.  Thanks again Wes for setting this up, and Vickie for making sure we'd be able to get our tickets when we arrived.  We only got to see a few of the SkiVT-L crew throughout the day since we spent most of our time over on Toll Road with Dylan, but we got to chat individually with Denis and Dick when we ran into each of them and it was nice catching up.

J.Spin