On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:05:33 -0700, Benjamin Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Perhaps capitalism does work?

Tag> Yeah, it works great that's why the Gov't is bailing out Bear Stearns

I would have said the real beneficiary was J. P. Morgan Chase.

My real point is not to argue with Tag but to state that Capitalism
is not what American big business wants. They want a stacked deck.
Real entrepreneurial capitalism resides in small businesses and start ups.

Another one of the things I am going to do when I become Dictator is fund any
new business start up - no questions asked. Then, when the company reaches
20 years old they will have to go out of business and return all their assets
to the fund for the next generation of start ups.

Shouldn't have done this but I am feeling feisty today.