I will probably be heading up to hojo's tomorrow night with Sam and
Wes. We will be staying through sunday. Anyone who can should make it
up this weekend. The conditions are looking great and there is tons of
snow. Sam and I hit Huntington's again today and it was great. Knocked
diagonal off the list. I'm not too sure where we will be skiing but
we'll probably be in the bowl on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to green plaid representation up there!

Allen

--
As lonely as the mountain can be, lonelier still is the man whose
travels take him away from the mountains.