Request for help from Skivittlers headed to and from the Presi range!

The following may sound silly, but I'm serious.

There is a small turnout along US Rt. 2 about 100 yards West of the
Appalachia trailhead parking lot.  The turnout is on the same side of
the road as the parking lot (South).  There should be a pair of
Booster straps lying on the ground at the turnout.  They look like
this: http://tinyurl.com/3rjacp

If anyone is traveling along Rt. 2 this week, I would very much
appreciate it if you would stop and take a quick look to see if they
are there.  If they are, please pick them up for me and notify me by
email.  At most it should take you five minutes.

Many thanks!

--Matt K.