From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Benjamin Kulas
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] KMart Carbon Credits

The biggest problem with wind is the big, dark secret that enviro-scientists don't want you to think about.

Wind energy. Wind. Energy. Renewable?

Maybe not.

Wind itself is energy. Normally it circles the earth. But when it hits wind turbines, the turbines convert the energy that is wind into electricity. If a westerly wind hits a turbine, there is less wind east of the turbine, since some of it has been converted to electricity. The more turbines, the less wind.

That's right. If we keep on building wind turbines, we could turn Planet Earth into a Windless World!

Imagine that!

No wind?

Equals no rain (unless you happen to be on an ocean, sea, or lake). Drought. Famine. No weather at all!

Equals no birds (since they depend on winds for migration). Equals not spreading of seeds and pollen. That means no fruits and vegetables!

"Wind Energy" promises the destruction of life as we know it.

Not that it really matters, since CERN is going to destroy earth this summer...