From: Wesley Alan Wright [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 08:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Partee story - told to a different audience

On Apr 17, 2008, at 3:54 PM, John Babyak wrote: > Matt -- a vintage 1943 map, eh? You must have been what, about 6 > yrs old then?? Seriously, is it possible to scan that old map, or > maybe provide a link to it...I've seen some old maps of MRG, but > never an old Stowe one. > The map was scanned many years ago my former SkiVt-L list member Mitch Lieberman, and has been on the SkiVt-L web site for years, albeit at low 1990's resolution and sans trail descriptions. Matt sent me a better copy, which I may upload to the site. he map has been available for purchase for many years from, I believe, the Stowe Gallery on Rt. 108, and is probably copyright protected. For the record, I have a purchased and framed copy on my dining room wall for easy access and reference. And I never noticed until matt pointed it out that there is no description of The Goat. I am also particularly found of the Leon L. Bodman map provided by John Jordan. Wish I had a better copy of that, too. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont. To unsubscribe, visit http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html