Friday could work for Conor and I.  It will be Conor's first Tuckerman
experience if we go there, so I would prefer that we head for Tuckerman if
we have our druthers.  I'd likely drive over there Thursday night so we
didn't have to drive so early Friday morning.

J. Jimmy, can you post a tentative list of those who are thinking
of/committed to going?  Carpooling opportunities may present themselves.  Is
your son coming?

-Jim B.