Please come and help celebrate Doug Varney's retirement from
Enterprise Technology Services and from the University.  Where and when:

     Grace Coolidge Room, 501 Waterman
     Thursday, May 29, 2008
     2:30 - 4:30 pm

Doug has touched many lives, professionally and personally, over the
course of his UVM career.  He would enjoy a chance to make note of the
many and varied experiences we've all shared with him over the years,
so please bring your stories for telling, (either for all present or
in informal conversation, however you would like to approach it).  One
could count his contributions starting with 1-2-3; he has truly
excel'ed in numerous ways, and there are many accomplishments one
could focus upon.  As we survey the skies for a mythical constellation
to remember him by, it is certain that we will miss him greatly.

I hope you'll join me in offering Doug congratulations, and in
thanking him for all of his talented and valuable contributions to the
University of Vermont.

Please accept my apology if you receive multiple copies of this
invitation, and please share it with anyone who may have missed it.

Dean Williams
Assistant Director for Client Services
Enterprise Technology Services

     Stay up to date with UVM information technology
     on the UVM Computing Web site:
         http://www.uvm.edu/ets/