Please come and help celebrate Doug Varney's retirement from Enterprise Technology Services and from the University.  Where and when:

    Grace Coolidge Room, 501 Waterman
    Thursday, May 29, 2008
    2:30 - 4:30 pm

Doug has touched many lives, professionally and personally, over the course of his UVM career.  He would enjoy a chance to make note of the many and varied experiences we've all shared with him over the years, so please bring your stories for telling, (either for all present or in informal conversation, however you would like to approach it).  One could count his contributions starting with 1-2-3; he has truly excel'ed in numerous ways, and there are many accomplishments one could focus upon.  As we survey the skies for a mythical constellation to remember him by, it is certain that we will miss him greatly.

I hope you'll join me in offering Doug congratulations, and in thanking him for all of his talented and valuable contributions to the University of Vermont.

Please accept my apology if you receive multiple copies of this invitation, and please share it with anyone who may have missed it.

Dean Williams
Assistant Director for Client Services
Enterprise Technology Services

    Stay up to date with UVM information technology
    on the UVM Computing Web site: