Hi everyone,
Apologies for cluttering your in-box, but here are the instructions to
remove yourself from the list.  This documentation was taken from
http://www.uvm.edu/ets/mailinglists/

Ben Schacher

*****Begin Paste******

      Leaving a list

There are two ways to leave a list:

      find the list, and click on "Join or Leave" (for public lists only).
    * Send email to LISTSERV at: [log in to unmask]
      <mailto:[log in to unmask]>^4 and place an unsubscribe command
      in the body of the message, of the form:

          unsubscribe LISTNAME

      ...where "LISTNAME" is the name of the list.

In some cases you will receive a confirmation messsage from LISTSERV
asking you to verify your identity. Just follow the instructions in the
message.

*****End Paste******