Hi everyone,
Apologies for cluttering your in-box, but here are the instructions to remove yourself from the list.  This documentation was taken from http://www.uvm.edu/ets/mailinglists/

Ben Schacher

*****Begin Paste******

Leaving a list

There are two ways to leave a list:

In some cases you will receive a confirmation messsage from LISTSERV asking you to verify your identity. Just follow the instructions in the message.

*****End Paste******

Jane E. Petrillo wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Please take me off the list for now - thanks.
J.Petrillo

do not send me blogging emails anymore
zach

Quoting "David E. Lucero" <[log in to unmask]>:

please stop sending me email
Quoting doug dickey <[log in to unmask]>:

Hello-

Is there a central site where I can come and get some basic instruction
on setting up my blog in a meaningful way? I'll buy the coffee.

Doug

--
d2
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics

--
David Lucero
"You can't always reach for the stars in your sky, so rearrange them until a