-------- Forwarded Message --------

Hello Faculty and Staff Friends of the Vermont Council on Word Affairs,

      I realize it is extremely late in the semester to be trying to
enlist your help but the Vermont Council on World Affairs has just had a
very sudden opening for a paid position starting as soon as possible.  I
was wondering if you could think of anyone off the top of your head that
is desperately looking for summer work (and possibly fall work if they
are a student and can work out a deal with work-study).  We're looking
for some one to fill an administrative assistant type position who can
work 20 hours/week and start as soon as possible.  I'm attaching a Word
document with our internship descriptions; however, the individual
should be willing and ready to combine many of these separate
internships and perform many of the tasks for the summer (in the Fall we
can hopefully delegate some of the tasks to a new batch of interns).
Again, I apologize for the timing.  Circumstances have changed suddenly
and we're in a bit of a bind.  Thank you.
    Job description is attached

--
Anita Selec
Executive Director