I am getting these notes, but not the meeting notices. Is there a separate
mechanism for the meeting notifications?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Brianna Torpey
             Engineers Without         [log in to unmask]
             Borders                                                    cc
             >                                                     Subject
                                       Last Nights Meeting and Joining the
                                       Listserv
             05/01/2008 10:36
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hey everyone hope you all had a good time at the meeting last night.  As
you know I am the treasurer and secretary for next year.  After every
general meeting I will be sending out the minutes that I took at the
meeting and will also be posting them on our sharepoint website which is:
https://sharepoint.uvm.edu/sites/EWB/default.aspx.  I believe that once you
sign up for the listserv you can use your UVM id (name: ex btorpey) and
your password that you use for webmail.  Also I share with you how to join
the listserv if you haven't already since after this email that will be our
primary way of contacting members.  I hope to see you all again next year!
Have a great summer and good luck on exams!
Brianna
Sorry for returning members I know you already know most of this stuff but
I didn't want to send out multiple emails.
Also if you did not get a t-shirt last night and would like to purchase one
please contact myself or Abby Franklin our President.  The prices are as
follows:
Short Sleeve: Returning Members: $10; New Members: $12
Long Sleeve: Returning Members: $15; New Members: $25

You can add yourself to the EWB listserv by:

1) sending and email to:

2) in the body of the message, write:

   "subscribe ewb"

No subject is necessary.

After that, you can access list archives and change your subscription
settings at any
time by using the interface at: http://list.uvm.edu.

Note: Always post messages from whichever mail account you used to
subscribe, including
matching your sender name
(If, for example, you subscribed with [log in to unmask] but you change your
e-mail client
to [log in to unmask], you'll receive messages, but your posts will be
rejected.)

So everyone who wants to, please add yourself to the listserv. We will be
posting
discussions, upcomming events, meeting times and other information. It is a
very helpful
communication medium, so please sign up.

In a rush? Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.(See attached
file: 4.30 minutes EWB.doc)