I am getting these notes, but not the meeting notices. Is there a separate mechanism for the meeting notifications?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Brianna Torpey <[log in to unmask]>">Brianna Torpey <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Last Nights Meeting and Joining the Listserv
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hey everyone hope you all had a good time at the meeting last night. As you know I am the treasurer and secretary for next year. After every general meeting I will be sending out the minutes that I took at the meeting and will also be posting them on our sharepoint website which is: https://sharepoint.uvm.edu/sites/EWB/default.aspx. I believe that once you sign up for the listserv you can use your UVM id (name: ex btorpey) and your password that you use for webmail. Also I share with you how to join the listserv if you haven't already since after this email that will be our primary way of contacting members. I hope to see you all again next year! Have a great summer and good luck on exams!
Brianna
Sorry for returning members I know you already know most of this stuff but I didn't want to send out multiple emails.
Also if you did not get a t-shirt last night and would like to purchase one please contact myself or Abby Franklin our President. The prices are as follows:
Short Sleeve: Returning Members: $10; New Members: $12
Long Sleeve: Returning Members: $15; New Members: $25

You can add yourself to the EWB listserv by:

1) sending and email to:

2) in the body of the message, write:

"subscribe ewb"

No subject is necessary.

After that, you can access list archives and change your subscription settings at any
time by using the interface at:
http://list.uvm.edu.

Note: Always post messages from whichever mail account you used to subscribe, including
matching your sender name
(If, for example, you subscribed with
[log in to unmask] but you change your e-mail client
[log in to unmask], you'll receive messages, but your posts will be rejected.)

So everyone who wants to, please add yourself to the listserv. We will be posting
discussions, upcomming events, meeting times and other information. It is a very helpful
communication medium, so please sign up.

In a rush? Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.(See attached file: 4.30 minutes EWB.doc)