Okay, first, this is probably the very best yellow warbler photo I've
ever taken:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/3325.php

Okay, now that that's out of the way:  today was a very good birding
day indeed; Yellow Warblers both at Allen Brothers Marsh and at home.
Yellow-rumped at both Herricks Cove and Allen Brothers Marsh; Palm at
the cove; FOY Baltimore Oriole in the yard, a Greater Yellowlegs at
Allen Brothers Marsh, a Brown Thrasher and a Grey Catbird singing at
Herrick's Cove, very near one another.  Blue-grey gnatcatchers at
Herricks Cove, white throated sparrow at Herrick's Cove, some
incredible looks at the more common yardbirds and just overall really
nice to have Spring again.

Photos of all three warblers, both mimics, the yellowlegs, a
nuthatch, some blue jays, the white-throated sparrow and a chipping
sparrow all at:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/_2008-05-06.php

--julie

	this is not true.