Greetings! The subject line says it. I am wondering
what this bird is:

http://whitacreheath.blogspot.com/2008/04/thursday-10th-april-2008.html

Apparently one showed up at a feeder in Enosburg
Falls Village in April for one day. The young woman
who saw it took pictures but got her film developed
only recently. She (and her mother) couldn't ID it so
she called me and we talked yesterday. From her
verbal description, I had no clue, so she mailed me
the photos, which arrived today. You need a
magnifying glass but the field marks are clear. I
lucked onto these images on this blog but still can't
tell what the bird is. I've been looking around on
the web, but my dial-up situation makes it
frustrating. Thought I'd simply ask for help. Thanks
in advance!

Charlotte Bill
Enosburgh Town