I also had one beautiful male INDIGO BUNTING at my feeder
yesterday.  Late for us also.  Didn't see him today.  I also have 2-3
CHIPPING SPARROWS still hanging around our feeders.  In the past,
they have passed through and are gone by now.

We continue to enjoy watching the RED-BREASTED GROSBEAKS and the pair
of CATBIRDS, which appear to be nesting in a huge bush not far from
our back door.  The HUMMINGBIRDS continue to do battle at the
feeder.  I picked up a second feeder today to place across the yard!

Laurie Miner
W Brattleboro