I always have a very hard time "hearing" song in human text
transliterations, but there's a White-Crowned Sparrow singing
away right outside my window as I sit at the computer, and the
general form of its song would seem to fit, particularly that
insitial firm "sure" note followed by a quicker, slightly more
vague pattern.  Have you tried listening to examples of that?
They actually do vary quite a bit, so examples you find on the
Web may not match note for note what you've heard, so listen more
for the tonal quality and the general shape of the song.

Jane
Shoreham