Hello,

My wife and I will be in New England in June visiting Vermont, New
Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. While vacationing, we would like to get
in some birding since we don't know when we'll be able to make this trip
again.

At this time, we plan to arrive in Bennigton, VT, from 6/13 through 6/16
(Anne is in the Art and the Animal Kingdom show). We will then head through
New Hampshire to Maine, visiting Acadia NP and heading out to Machias Seal
Island from Cutler for the puffins and any pelagics we can find.

At some point, we need to turnaround and head back to Arizona, probably
across Massachusetts but maybe across the top of NH/VT/NY.

I'm still trying to find seasonal charts, but would be interested in finding
some birds that would be new for us, including:

Great Cormorant
Common Eider
Harlequin Duck
American Black Duck
Spruce Grouse
Yellow Rail
Black Rail
Hudsonian Godwit
Purple Sandpiper
Curlew Sandpiper
Upland Sandpiper
American Woodcock
Black-billed Cuckoo
Eastern Screech-owl
Barred Owl
American Three-toed Woodpecker
Black-backed Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
Eastern Wood-Pewee
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
Acadian Flycatcher
Alder Flycatcher
Blue-headed Vireo
Philadelphia Vireo
Boreal Chickadee
Bicknell's Thrush
Wood Thrush
Tennessee Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Cape May Warbler
Blackburnian Warbler
Bay-breasted Warbler
Connecticut Warbler
Mourning Warbler
Canada Warbler
Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrow
Saltmarsh Sharp-tailed Sparrow
Rusty Blackbird
Pine Grosbeak
Purple Finch
White-winged Crossbill

Any assistance or directions you can point me to would be absolutely a
godsend.

Best regards,

Craig Fischer
Phoenix, AZ