I haven't tried the squirrel buster yet, but someone here
suggested a while ago making a feeding station for grackles,
starlings, etcl, some distance away from the main feeders, and
that helps a good deal.  Doesn't keep them all off all the time,
but it reduces the piggy traffic by I'd say about 75 percent.  I
put a sort of large flat platter with nice cheap cracked corn on
the ground about 30 feet away, and it's heavily patronized by
grackles, starlings and mourning doves.

Jane
Shoreham