One COMMON MOORHEN at West Rutland Marsh at 12:15 pm. Virginia Rail, Marsh
Wren, House Wren, Yellow Warbler along with the regulars.    BOBOLINK, East
Creek WLMA in Orwell also Meadow Larks, Pied-billed Grebe, Blue-winged Teal.
Dead Creek WLMA highlights Red-bellied Woodpecker, Yellow Rumped Warbler and
Yellow Warber.  Ferrisburg: Hawkins and Sand RD highlights American Bittern,
Great Egrets and many ducks, Mallard, Black, Green-winged Teal, Gadwall,
Pintail and American Wigeon and Lessor Yellowlegs.  And I started off the
day with a GOLDEN EAGLE in Danby.  And ended it with an UPLAND SANDPIPER.