bobolinks in the meadow off center road e. mplr too. liked the
description - "yellow afros", not dreads? - haven't seen them for
several years there or maybe i haven't looked, like i used to
(certainly don't look like i used to) - bluebirds and kestrels not
kestrals...yes well, they're all in that meadow too.
rue