I stopped briefly in Windsor this morning to try to photograph the
Blue-winged Warblers that have been seen there.  Shortly after I arrived in
the upper orchard a cooperative BWWA made  the trip worthwhile.   A bit
later in the lower part of the old orchard I was trying to photograph Field
Sparrows when another BWWA landed in front of my lens.  I did not find the
Brewster's that was there last year.

Thanks to George Clark for introducing me to this site and encouraging its
addition to the new Birding Trail Map-it's site 21.

Photos of the presumably two different BWWAs are at

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzes1eww/jimblockphotography/id42.html

Jim Block