Subject: eBird Report - Freeman Hill, Moretown, VT , 5/5/08
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:34:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Location:     Freeman Hill, Moretown, VT
Observation date:     5/5/08
Notes:     FOY:  Eastern Kingbird, heard only: GC Kinglets; One of our
neighbors reports seeing either an Eastern Meadowlark or Bobolink on her
front yard this morning, but I cannot confirm that observation with my
own; another neighbor reports Eastern Bluebird sighting, again I cannot
confirm.  I did see what looked like Chimney Swifts on the wing, but not
reporting them yet; hope to get a better look soon!
Number of species:     25

Mourning Dove     12
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker     X
Eastern Phoebe     4