This evening there were at least 6 male bobolinks, probably many more, in the
field owned by the Vermont Land Trust on the west side of Abbott Rd. in W.
Bratt. At one point I had 4 bobolinks in my scope as they perched on top of a
small bush in the field. There were also 2 turkeys, turkeying around the field.
At home today, Bonnyvale Rd., a Great Crested Flycatcher landed in the top of
a tree at the end of our driveway calling loudly. Other guests today included:
4 Balt. Orioles, 1 R-T hummingbird (m), 2 B&W Warblers, 1 Myrtle Warbler, 1 C.
Yellowthroat, 1 B-Th-G Warbler, 3 Rose-breasted Grosbeaks (2m-1f), 2 Least
Flycatchers, and 2 Ruby-crowned Kinglets. Hopefully, the guests will stay a
while.