I am so very excite!! We just had our first of the year male Indigo Bunting
stop by our feeders. We were sitting outside enjoying the beautiful day and
listening to all of the bird songs in the air, when he flew in and landed. He
stayed several minutes which I was surprised as we were maybe 6 feet away
from the feeders that he landed on. What a splendid site. The sun is shining
bright so he showed off as such a rich deep blue. I look forward to many
returns of him as well as the female as I am sure she is not far behind him.
Debbie Lyter
Bristol, VT