At Farrell Access for Dead Creek, I ran into 2 male and 1 female Orchard
Orioles. These birds were in the area around what looks like a marble
headstone about a half mile or so in. There is a gully on either side of the road
with lots of honeysuckle thickets. The 2 males were acting territorial chasing
each other. A Baltimore Oriole was there as well.

Later at Brilyea I found a modest warbler flock near the first parking lot.
Mostly Yellow-Rumped but did have a male Cape May. These birds were being
fairly quiet feeding in the treetops.