Sitting in the kitchen working on the computer, I have had a large flock of
Gold finches all morning, there was about 25 and 2 pair of Rose Breasted
Grosbeaks all singing. I watched 2 Blue Jays land on the feeder , one started
eating seeds like crazy and the other just watched, then ,the one that’s been
feeding approaches the female ? with wingtips down and head held low. She
would put her crest up then opening her beak to receive the seeds. He put his
beak in hers and feeds her the seeds, this went on for about 10 minutes when
something spooked all the bird.
I posted some Herricks Cove Wildlife Festival photos at:

http://carolandpetes.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-past-sunday-we-attended-
herricks.html

Good birding
Pete and Carol