In the medical field you may find that folks are all booked up and do not
have the time to join, sorry, could not resist.  Seriously, consider
checking with MR. Google on this topic.

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%
22starting+a+book+club%22&btnG=Search>

A shorter URL for the above link:

<http://tinyurl.com/57u2p3>

If you want to raise the scholarship level of this content there is Google
Scholar:

<http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=%
22starting%20a%20book%20club%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=ws>

A shorter URL for the above link:

<http://tinyurl.com/5ropcb>

Now that covers Mr. Google on starting, then there is running this club
once started:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%
22running+a+book+club%22&btnG=Search>

A shorter URL for the above link:

<http://tinyurl.com/5lrqpx>

Here are some articles regarding book clubs that may also help.

Book Buzz: Online 24/7 Virtual Reading Clubs and What We've Learned About
Them.
AuYeung, Catherine; Dalton, Sheila; Gornall, Sandra.
Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library & Information Practice &
Research
2007  v. 2  no. 2  p. 1-19

Book Clubs at Work
Capalongo-Bernadowski, Carianne
Library Media Connection
v. 26  no. 3  p. 32-33

Book Club Brings Teens into Stores
Kinsella, Bridget
Publishers Weekly
10/9/2006  v. 253  no. 40  p. 21
[English translation: perhaps bookstores will help with running a book
club.]

Forming a Book Club for Nurses
Steffen, Lori
Creative Nursing,
Winter 2006  v. 12  no. 1  p. 12

Start a book club
Colino, Stacey
Woman's Day
05/13/97  v. 60  no. 9  p. 13

Also of possible interest:

MEDICAL: IMAGES ILLUSTRATIONS PHOTOGRAPHS AND PICTURES :
INTERNET: SEARCH MEDIA SPECIFIC TOOLS AND RESOURCES:
Can You Picture Searching for Medical Information?

GODORT JOINS NATIONAL LIBRARY LEGISLATIVE DAY - VIRTUALLY!

Meteorology 5/14/08
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/23521>

JOURNALISM: REPORTING: RESOURCES: WEB SITES: LINKS
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/23522>

Have a great day.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
Net-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold>
<http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/net-gold.html>
<http://groups.google.com/group/net-gold?hl=en>
<http://net-gold.jiglu.com/>
General Internet & Print Resources
<http://guides.temple.edu/general-internet>
<http://guides.temple.edu/general-country-info>
<http://guides.temple.edu/tourism>
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/ringleaders/davidd.html>
Educator-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Educator-Gold/>
K12ADMINLIFE
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE/>
Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
<http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o>
Net-Gold Membership Required to View Photos