Hello Everyone,
Sorry, my mind has gone vacant on this one; hopefully it is just the
Friday Syndrome.

I often do searches for people and email them the results in Abstract
view so they can link to articles using our icons. Is there a way for
them to place a Loansome Doc order for 1) a single one or 2) several at
once that we don't have, as they would be able to do in a live search?
I know you can click the LinkOut link for a single citation in the
emailed search, and it will take you to a live page with that one
active, and then you can 'SEND TO: ORDER' for that single article.
Unlike in a My NCBI alert ('Click here
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/cubby.fcgi?call=0PgNECzTGQbWBegyClUl
CCiNmictQ5k8zeo_Gf3URSTEzg27_-TkxVzj25VoDvs8&WebCubbyUser=00ESgZOj50g-h0
cE2weiBk%401EDE57378249F560_0034SID>  to view complete results in
PubMed.'), there is no link to the full set of retrieval that brings you
to a live search page.

I could swear there was a better and more obvious way to do this with
emailed results. It is eluding me.

Many thanks,
Jo-Anne Aspri, MLS

LIBRARY