We get Cure, a free journal about cancer updates, research and
education. The ISBN is 1534-7664. You should be able to get it at
www.curetoday.com.

Charlene.F. Droste, MBA
Librarian/CME Coordinator, Lawrence Memorial Hospital
325 Maine   Lawrence, KS  66044
Phone 785-505-3155   Fax 785-505-2985

We cannot all do GREAT THINGS but we can do SMALL THINGS WITH GREAT
LOVE.                    ~Mother Theresa

LMH Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.