I just went to check out the health section in the New York times and
see that things have changed.  The health link is at the top of the web
page and they have added a huge amount of material.

"The New York Times presents a comprehensive library of medical topics,
including in-depth articles on diseases, conditions, tests, symptoms,
injuries and surgeries. The encyclopedic reference is frequently updated
and reviewed by doctors, medical writers and editors. Within the guide
are extensive links to The Times's own archive of news and features.

The Times Guide also includes Times Essentials, a series of articles by
reporters for The New York Times that provides the latest news on the
most common diseases and conditions. Times Essentials puts the most
recent scientific findings in perspective and includes interviews with
leading experts as well as links to a wide range of resources designed
to help you better understand and manage your health."

I am still trying to get my way through this new layout

This is a link to an interesting new section
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/05/13/health/20080513_WELLGUIDE.
html?8dpc

This is the link to patient education ....

I can't seem to find out who put the material together,,,,  very
interesting!!

Patricia Reynolds, MLIS

Director, Bishopric Medical Library

Sarasota Memorial Hospital