Dear Medlibbers,

I find that I cannot attend MLA in Chicago due to a knee injury.  While reading the fine print, I discovered that I can transfer my registration to someone at no cost.  So if anyone would like my registration - Package C - please email me today and I will be happy to transfer it to you.  The cost was $295.00.

I also just canceled a room at the Hyatt -- which was a king room.  I was really looking forward to this, but decided that I could not negotiate luggage, airports, a cane and all the walking it would take to attend.

--

Carolyn Baker, MLS
Head Medical Librarian

IMPORTANT NOTICE - The information (both of the message and any
attachments) contained in this message is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this
message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to
any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy the transmitted information.