From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Heidi Adams
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REF: Percentage of hospitals with Medical Librarians

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get a rough estimate of the number of
hospitals with medical librarians?  As compared to hospitals without
medical librarians?

(Not meant to be a soapbox starter.  I'm hoping to simply obtain a quick
answer to provide an estimate, just like one would want to know how many
hospitals have the capability to do open-heart surgery as compared to
hospitals without this capability.)

HS

Heidi Sue Adams, MS, AHIP     Medical Librarian
Kalispell Regional Medical Center - Medical Library
310 Sunnyview Lane   Kalispell MT  59901
406-752-1739 (voice)  406-752-8771 (fax) [log in to unmask]  (DOCLINE:
MTUKRH)