There were no suggestions so a few (OK, n=2) of us have decided that we
should put it in the Suggestion Box at the Help Desk. All they can say
is "no"! Here is what I asked for, please feel free to copy or edit it
and send it in yourself:

Subject: How to request LoansomeDoc from an emailed search

Hello,
I often do searches for people and email them the results in Abstract
view so they can link to articles using our icons. Is there a way for
them to place a Loansome Doc order for 1) a single article or 2) several
at once that we don't have, as they would be able to do in a live
search? Unlike in a My NCBI alert that is emailed ("Click here to view
complete results in PubMed.") there doesn't seem to be an easy way to
get to the "SEND TO: ORDER" box from emailed search results. Is there
some way to harvest the PMIDs from a set of results, and then make it
into an executable search link that gets sent along with the results?
Regards,

Jo-Anne Aspri, MLS

LIBRARY
Kent Hospital