*Announcement cross-posted*

Following the recent launch of the Open Access Directory
<http://oad.simmons.edu/>  wiki by Peter Suber and Robin Peek, work has
started on a list collecting publisher policies on NIH-funded authors.
Recognizing that many of our colleagues have been working on such lists
individually, we invite you to share information, including existing
lists, with us so we may create as comprehensive a resource as possible.
While this list is certainly not meant to serve as a replacement for
SHERPA/RoMEO, much interest has been expressed in its creation. If you
wish to become an OAD volunteer, please contact the OAD editors
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Arta Dobbs, University of Connecticut Health Center

Molly Keener, Wake Forest University Health Sciences

P Scott Lapinski, Harvard University

Molly Keener, MLIS

Wake Forest University Health Sciences

Coy C. Carpenter Library