Hi,

Please excuse the duplication, crossposted.

My library is in a 500 bed teaching hospital and I posted to the lists a
couple of weeks ago regarding calculating shelving for a move of our
library in fall of this year.  Also, I need to look into purchasing
electronic books, as the new space will not allow me to buy any more
books.  We are in the budget process for the upcoming year and I need to
get some ballpark figures.  I know there have been posts on this list in
the past with the following vendors listed most recommended to least
recommended:
AccessMed, Lange series McGraw Hill
STATRef
Ovid
NetLibrary
MDConsult
These have also been listed:
NCBI (NLM/NIH)
Proquest
Sciencedirect
Thieme
Vital Source
Recently, I've received literature regarding:
Rittenhouse (R2 Digital Library)
Informa Healthcare powered by ebrary
My print book vendor also told me about:
Ebook Library

Are there any other ones you would recommend?  What kinds of questions
do I need to asking these vendors in addition to: pricing (single
titles, groups), site licensing (seats available, etc.), how to access,
remote access, collecting usage statistics?  I have no experience with
this and feel I need the experience of the list to help me out.

I will summarize for the list if there is interest.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System