Is this a summer thing or a fall semester thing? Also, it would be
good to clarify; is this guy looking for certain individuals (paid) or
does he specifically want the CSSA to assist in the project. If it's
the ladder, I think we could gain a lot of experience by contributing.
This might be a good opportunity to set up an official project for our
ACM chapter -- complete with deliverables. On the contrary, if we
really can't dedicate sufficient time/support as a group, I don't
think we should commit to the project. We've hand a tendency in the
past to accept projects and then not complete them (something I'd like
to see changed). Truthfully, I haven't had too much experience with
coding windows drivers and I wouldn't mind the working on driver
revisions. I do have experience with graphics (for game design) and
flash, and would also be willing to work on dll plug-in w/ cpp. Anyone
else willing to contribute? If so, we should try to setup a meeting
with Chris once the fall semester begin (or during the summer if
anyone is in Burlington and or is bored). Meanwhile, %4ck 4 600d 5umm3r.

Sincerely,
- Michael E. Karpeles

--
CAB Co-Adviser